Subscribe to Construction Claims Monthly
For nearly 50 years, Construction Claims Monthly has been the construction industry's publication of record for contract law and claims administration. Our readers — contractors, subs, attorneys, designers, engineers, claims consultants, and other industry professionals— use Construction Claims Monthly to keep up to speed on, and a step ahead of, the latest challenges in construction law. Our case analysis provides practical "what not to do" insight and contracting examples that can save you and your business precious time and money.
|12 print issues & 24x7 online access, deliver critical answers on key topics:|
GET 5 VALUABLE BONUSES WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE:
You′ll get 5 Webinar-Audio Conferences, and here are the titles:
• Integrated Delivery Process
Learn how to integrate your stakeholders' skills and resources for a successful building project!
• Green Solutions for Construction Pollution
Learn about the planning, means and methods required to effectively prevent pollution generated by construction activities.
• Risky Business: Legal and Practical Control of Risk-Shifting Clauses
Analyze construction contract clauses and steer clear of legal troubles.
• Save Money with Dispute Review Boards & Settlement Panels
Learn How Advisory Opinions Can Prevent and Speed Dispute Resolution
• The Proof Is In The Paper
Avoid Problems with Construction Contracts with Proper Project Documentation
Subscribe now to get 5 bestselling audio conferences — worth $700 — absolutely FREE!
Order Below or Call 1-800-223-8720 Today!
- Construction Defects: Claims, Defenses, and Mitigation
- Steven C. Bennett
- Understanding The California Prevailing Wage Law
- Van Allyn Goodwin
- Time Extension Requests – A Checklist
- James G. Zack Jr.
- Net Zero Energy Building: Is It Possible And Affordable?
- Dan Chiras
- Managing Subsurface Risk: The Differing Site Condition Clause & Geotechnical Disclaimers
- Zach Jones
- Insurance Provisions in Construction Contracts
- Scott P. Pence