Quick Links »
We know there's more to running a successful construction business than mastering construction contract law (although that is vital!). Industry professionals juggle multiple responsibilities, including the thorny tasks of project and employee management. Sharpen your management skills with this extensive selection of audio conferences, presented by experts in their fields. Boost your professional development on your lunch break without ever leaving your desk!
Fire up your money-saving, risk-avoiding, productivity-boosting project management skills. Learn to: shift the risk (wisely) in your construction contracts; speed up dispute resolution; get project documentation right the first time; integrate your resources for a successful project. And more!
This selection of audio conferences will help you stay a step ahead of the latest employment law developments, steer clear of common employee lawsuits, learn the ins and outs of immigration compliance, gain guidance to overtime and compensation, and more!
Calling all supervisors: Get expert advice on how to hire and retain the right people, create a productive team, be a leader, communicate effectively, inspire performance improvement in problem employees, and more!
11 Compelling Reasons to Subscribe to Construction Claims Monthly
Regular readers use Construction Claims Monthly to:
- Avoid costly claims
- Support general contracting knowledge
- Uncover past cases relevant to a current claims dispute
- Pick up key bid responsive tips
- Sharpen understanding of owner/contractor rights and relationships
- Save time gathering the right evidence to support a claim
- Incorporate real-world examples into employee training
- Apply specific contract language during litigation
- Learn what not to do when facing contract termination
- Boost professional development and widen staff's legal perspective
- Analyze financial, marketing and sales performance with contractor tools